Sunday 4 January 2015

The Power Of Love



                              Out on 1 January 2015. A lovely start to the New Year.

                                                        The Power of Love 

                                                    ISBN 978 1 4448 2263 2

Hannah Lavender's family don't do conventional.  Her mother who really should know better elopes with a Texan cowboy. Her sister , Ronnie, is an activist, never happier than when she is demonstrating about something, and her brother in law is a hairy biker. All Hannah wants to do is work in a library but when she loses her job she is forced to work for geothermal engineer Steve Talbot, one of Ronnie's long time targets. That's when things really begin to get complicated.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you all!! Wishing you a year filled with success and lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the publication, Margaret. Looking forward to another get together in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Wendy. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET YOUR BLANK CARD FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com ) or WATSAPP: +1 (620) 307-3174.


    WHEN I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD FROM CJ BLANK CARD (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com)EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME!!!


    Hello Guys, My Life will never remain the same!!! I’m so happy I got mine from Robert Hernandez. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3000 weekly. I got it from them last week and now I have up to €15,000. The ATM card withdraws money from any automated teller machines worldwide. There’s no name on it, it’s also untraceable. I was directly linked to this organization on the dark web and I’m really happy i got lucky enough to meet them because I’m a 99.9% skeptical when it comes to things like this, but it turns out they work as underground launderers in turkey, mostly ziraat bank and have a 100% policy against scams. The card can be sent to you through DHL in two days if you contact them early via e-mail:blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com or watsapp: +1 (620) 307-3174. or kindly find more on their website Get yours now. I mean right now if you know you’re struggling financially and thank me for eternity. Bye for now. +1 (620) 307-3174.

    ReplyDelete